Water & Atmosphere 19, October 2017
11 October 2017
The October 2017 edition of NIWA's flagship publication, Water & Atmosphere.
- Joining the flooded dots
- Double trouble from oyster pathogens
- Flood focus
- Breaking the ice
- From sea ice to sea bed
- Improved climate information and services in Vanuatu
- On-call forecasting helps fight fires
- Intensity of cyclones predicted to increase
- Q&A: going to sea for fresh water
- Profile: Wills Dobson - small town, huge horizons
- A wave of hazard research
- Abstraction art
This edition of Water & Atmosphere is also available as a PDF document.
Water & Atmosphere 19, October 2017 [PDF 4.2MB].