Marine Ecology Technician
MSc (1st Hons) Biological Sciences
BSc. (Tech) Specialising in Resources and Environmental Planning Boatmasters Certificate
- Greenfield, B. L., C. Kraan, C. A. Pilditch, and S. F. Thrush. 2016. Mapping functional groups can provide insight into ecosystem functioning and potential resilience of intertidal sandflats. Marine Ecology Progress Series 548:1-10.
- Greenfield, B., Hewitt, J., Hailes, S. 2015. Manukau Harbour ecological monitoring programme: Report on data collected up until February 2015. Prepared by NIWA for Auckland Council. Auckland Council Technical Report. TR2015/067.
- Townsend, M., Greenfield, B., Cartner, K. (2015) Upper Waitemata Harbour Ecological Monitoring Programme 2005-2014: Current status and trends. NIWA Client Report HAM2014-053.
- Harris, R.J., Pilditch, C.A., Greenfield, B.L., Moon, V., Kröncke, I. (2016) The Influence of Benthic Macrofauna on the Erodibility of Intertidal Sediments with Varying mud Content in Three New Zealand Estuaries. Estuaries and Coasts, 39(3): 815-828. 10.1007/s12237-015-0036-2
- Greenfield, B., Hewitt, J., Hailes, S. 2013. Manukau Harbour ecological monitoring programme: Report on data collected up until February 2013. Prepared by NIWA for Auckland Council. Auckland Council Technical Report. TR2013/027