NIWA Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is open to the general public (currently residing in New Zealand only). Employees of NIWA and their spouse (either married or de facto) are not eligible to participate in the prize draws.
3. All personal information will be held and used by NIWA in strict accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Notwithstanding this, the names of the winner of the competition may be published on the website.
4. Prize is for one $100 Prezzy Card, or a Matariki Calendar and will only be given to the winner.
5. The competition commences at the time of this post and ends when the 100th survey is completed or the 1 October 2021 date is reached, whichever is sooner.
6. Attempts will be made to notify the winner via contact details provided on the promotion entry. If NIWA, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 10 Oct 2021, then the prize is forfeited. Entrants are responsible for their contact details. NIWA will not be liable for any inability to contact a winner due to inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant provides.
7. If a prize is unclaimed within 1 month of the draw, it will be forfeited by the winner and it may be disposed of.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
9. NIWA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. NIWA reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate this competition at any time.
10. NIWA will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. All entries become the property of NIWA.