Multi-Parameter Logging Sensor - Greenspan CS304/CS4-1200
The Greenspan Analytical Conductivity/Temperature/Dissolved Oxygen/pH sensor provides numerous technical features.
- Toroidal conductivity sensing technology that eliminates electrode corrosion effects, guaranteeing long life and reduced field service.
- On board microprocessor controlled temperature compensation and linearisation delivering accurate conductivity data normalised to 25 deg. C. Alternatively, raw conductivity data may also be provided.
- Innovative, optically isolated signal conditioning electronics ensure true and accurate pH readings at all times.
- Field proven gel-filled double junction pH electrode provides long-term accuracy.
- Patented diffusion rod sensor technology providing excellent linearity and repeatability.
- Sensor design has no moving parts, ensuring long term reliable field operation and low power consumption.
- A response time (T90) of 60 minutes is achievable by the sensor when deployed in minimum flow conditions of 1 metre per minute.
- Software calibration allows users to quickly and accurately recalibrate the sensor. Easy to use Greenspan calibration software runs on a portable PC.