The Stormwater Special Interest Group of Water NZ is holding the 7th South Pacific Stormwater Conference on the 3rd-6th May at the Sky City Convention Centre, Auckland, NZ.
The aim of the 2011 conference is to provide delegates with an opportunity to:
* Upskill in various areas of stormwater science and management
* Network with peers
* Hear new and cutting edge stormwater information
Suggested themes for sessions at the 2011 conference include:
* Low impact design and development
* Success in Stormwater management
* Climate change
* Stormwater and Public Health
* Catchment management planning
* Stormwater quality and impacts
* Best Practice for urban stormwater treatment
* Best practice for construction and erosion control
* Managing stormwater infrastructure
* Stormwater Modelling
* Urban Stream Ecology and Restoration
* Best practice for river management
* Geophysical, chemical, and biological processes in water flows
For more information click here
This page has been marked as archived, and is here for historical reference only.
Information provided may be out of date, and you are advised to check for newer sources in this section.
This content may be removed at a later date.