Rivers Group symposium
NIWA is sponsoring the 4th annual Rivers Group symposium.
The Rivers Group is a joint technical group of the Institution of Professional Engineers NZ (IPENZ) and Water New Zealand (formerly the NZWWA).
This year's conference has a great line up of speakers:
- Neil Ericksen, author of 'Creating Flood Disasters?'
- Dwayne Honor, Bundaberg Regional Council
- Scott Fowlds, Waikato Regional Council
- Daniel Druce, Contact Energy
- Russell Death, The Innovative River Solutions Centre
- Max Lutz, Otaki Friends Group
- Jon Tunnicliffe, Auckland University
For more information see the Rivers Group website